Babysitting Oops

Date: 17-March-2007
Gender: Female
Age@Date: 17 years
Location: United States - Ohio
Name: Withheld

I was babysitting one Saturday day for my neighbors. They had 3 kids; a girl 7 year, a boy 11 years and the eldest boy 13 years.
We played all day and around 5pm the two youngest were taking a nap. The 13 year old was playing on his xbox. I was making a snack in the kitchen.
I was wearing a tub-top    
  

The Kitchen looked similar to the one below . I was making the snack on the sink when the 13 year old walked in and asked me if i could make one for him.
It was at the time i dropped a knife. I quickly got down to pick it up; and as i was getting back up my tub top some how got pulled down by the kitchen sink table. And that is how I gave the 13 year old a boob flash. I quickly pulled it up and told him i will make the snack. He kind of looked shy when he went out of the door; needless to say i was embarrassed and i don't wear tube tops anymore.

  And that is what happened..
Q&A

What size are your boobs?
C Cup

What was your relationship after that?
Nothing changed much. He did try to avoid eye contact for some time.

Did you ever catch staring at your boobs?
Twice Lol


If you have any contributions email cyberfan3@gmail.com





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best friend pulls top down exposing boob